Must provide a current military ID with a valid expiration date or a valid driver’s license with a “Veteran” designation.
As a part of the Y’s focus on Social Responsibility and in support of active military personnel and veterans and the sacrifices they make for our country and time away from their families, the YMCA offers a 10% discount on monthly membership fees. New members are required to provide their military ID or a valid driver’s license with a “Veteran” designation in order to receive the discounted rate.
Half Price Day Pass Fees
Half price day passes are provided to active military personnel. An active military ID must be presented in order to receive this benefit.
In partnership with the Armed Services YMCA and the Department of Defense, the Y is proud to offer memberships to eligible military families and personnel. The services we provide during times of deployment is our way of supporting those who dedicate themselves to serving our country.
Title 10 personnel are eligible for a Y membership, including:
- Active Duty Independent Duty personnel and their families that are not located at or near a free or service-provided fitness facility
- Unaccompanied Spouse/Family of Active Duty Note: The Relocated Spouse category supports families/spouses who relocate away from an installation/duty station while the active duty service member is deployed
- Unaccompanied Spouse/Family of Joint Deployed Guard and Reserve
- Community Based Warrior Transition Unite (CBWTU)
For more information on eligibility requirements, visit Armed Services YMCA DOD Military Outreach Initiative
Start Your Membership
- Contact Military OneSource or 800-342-9647, or visit Armed Service YMCA DOD Military Outreach Initiative to confirm eligibility and access program instructions and application forms.
- Find a participating Y in your area using the search tool below.
- Complete the membership application and send the required documentation to your Military Component Approving Official (MCAO) as identified on the program instructions.
For more information, call 573.657.9622