The YMCA offers summer camp for kids ages 5 to 12 years old. Your child will participate in fun activities and experience field trips, special guests and events, swimming, arts and crafts, weekly themes, science, games, rock wall climbing, super cool counselors, and much more!
Walk in Faith Church (Pre K – 2nd): 300 East Broadway, Ashland, MO, 65010
American Legion Post 152 (3rd – 6th grade): 123 East Broadway, Ashland, MO 65010
Walk in Faith Church and American Legion Post 152 are air conditioned facilities, however, campers will spend plenty of time outdoors.
|Dates:||First session: June 6th – July 1st |
Second session: August 1st – September 2nd
|Time:||7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
|Ages:||5 to 12 years old|
$30 registration fee
|Registration:||Opens March 1st|
* Sliding fees are available. The YMCA offers scholarship assistance through our Outreach Fund. Any individual who cannot afford the regular fees is welcome to complete an Outreach application available at the YMCA front desk or click here to download the application.
Monday & Friday – Park Days
Tuesday, Thursday – Swimming Days
Wednesday Morning – Field Trips
ITEMS TO NOTE
- You will be required to purchase a pool pass from the Optimist Pool.
- Lunch IS NOT provided. Please send a healthy sack lunch with your child each day unless noted otherwise. An afternoon snack will be provided.
- It is important that you have read and understood the parent handbook – PARENT HANDBOOK SUMMER 2022
- Purchase Summer Camp T-Shirts here. *Not required to purchase shirt
*** REQUIRED – We will use the Remind app to send out messages and reminders. See chart below to sign up for correct group.
|@WIFy-camp||81010||Walk in Faith Summer Camp|
|@Aly-camp||81010||American Legion Summer Camp|
If at any time you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Nabrina Shanks, Child Care Director at 573-657-9622 ext. 808, email@example.com or the YMCA front desk at 573-657-9622.
Need to add or drop a week of camp? Add/drop MUST be done by the parent by contacting Nabrina Keltner: firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-657-9622 ext. 808. Requests to add or drop weeks must be done a minimum of one week prior to date of service. Requests to add weeks is dependent on availability.