With the lifting of restrictions by Governor Parsons, effective June 16 . . .
- We will begin checking out equipment at the Welcome Desks.
- All fitness center equipment will be open.
- Pin pads will be put back into use.
- Coffee Bar will be open.
- Day Passes, Visitor Passes and Nationwide Membership usage is now allowed.
Effective June 28
- Group Exercise classes will be in-person.
Effective June 29
- Child Watch will be open.
Please remember if you are not feeling well, stay home. While at the YMCA, please continue to practice good hygiene, including: washing hands with soap and water as well as using hand sanitizer; avoid touching your face; sneeze or cough into a tissue or the inside of your elbow; and disinfect frequently used items as much as possible.