We know you’re constantly on the go. That’s why we are pleased to offer our members convenient 24/7 access year round.
- Members must be age 18+ to apply for a premium membership.
- 24/7 access is available to Southern Boone Area YMCA members only – nationwide and guests are not eligible. Members must be in good standing with a current billing method on file.
- You must sign the 24/7 Access Policy and Agreement waiver.
- You must purchase a special access key fob.
- Premium membership fees is in addition to monthly membership fees. Premium membership fees are as follows: Start up fee is $10.00 per person; Individual (one adult) – $5.00 per month. Replacement fobs are $10.00.
- You may cancel your Premium Membership at any point.
- Members must abide by the YMCA code of conduct listed in the agreement as well as any posted rules.
- To increase law enforcement traffic, local law enforcement officers who are Southern Boone Area YMCA members will receive premium membership at no additional charge once the key card is purchased. This includes Ashland Police Officers.
- We recommend that you exercise with another 24/7 member when using the facility outside of staffed hours.
- The YMCA is equipped with a 24-hour video recording system for security purposes. It will be reviewed on a daily basis to address any security concerns and monitor who is entering the building. This system will not protect you from harm in or on the premises so please use caution when entering and exiting the building.
- A telephone is available at the Welcome Desk for emergency calls. An AED is located near the Administrative offices in the fitness center.
- Use caution in inclement weather as snow and ice removal will not be enforced until staffed hours, possibly later.
- When entering and exiting, please make sure the door closes behind you.
- Do not hold the door for anyone. Everyone must use their own key fob for access so we can track who is in the building at all times. Key fobs may not be shared with anyone. Doing so is a violation of our policy and will result in you permanently losing 24/7 Access and a possible termination of membership.
Click here to download 24/7 Access Policy and Waiver document.
Please email document to email@example.com or bring into the YMCA.