Child Watch Hours
Monday – Saturday morning from 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Monday – Thursday evening from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Child Watch Rules
- Child Watch is provided for children 6 months to 11 years old.
- If your child is sick or has been sick, do not bring them to the Child Watch Room.
- Due to nut allergies, do not bring any nut related food into Child Watch Room.
- Parents will be called if a child needs to be changed, fed, given medication, or is crying excessively.
- Child Watch attendant reserves the right to deny a child if they don’t feel comfortable.
- Call 573.657.9622 ext. 202 to speak to Child Watch attendant.
- Child Watch Room is under video surveillance. If you are found to have damaged property in this room, you may be held liable. The YMCA is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Children may only be left in the Child Watch Center by an adult, relative and/or guardian with a valid photo ID.
- Stay current with YMCA information by signing up for “Remind” messages. @SBymcaNews and @SBymcaEX