Select membership type to register online
|Age||Monthly Fee||Joining Fee|
|Household 2||Any two individuals |
living in the same
|Any two individuals|
living in the same
* If eligible for Corporate Membership, you must register with the welcome desk.
* If paid annually, the joining fee is waived.
Bank Draft Payment
The bank draft pay method allows a member to pay for a continuous membership in monthly payments that are automatically deducted from one’s checking or savings account.
- Your membership dues are paid automatically – a real convenience to you.
- The YMCA will draft your account on the 1st of every month.
- You receive no bills and thus have no checks to write or postage to pay.
- The monthly bank draft allows for more affordable payments.
- You may cancel your membership bank draft at any time. The bank draft is automatically renewed until you tell us, in writing or in person, to stop drafting your account. Bank drafts for membership dues and/or program fees must be cancelled in writing by noon on the last day of the calendar month to be effective for the forthcoming month. Drafted amounts are not refundable except in the case of double drafts or incorrect amounts.
Any individual who wishes to be a YMCA member or program participant but cannot afford the regular fees is welcome to complete an Outreach application available at the front desk of any Y facility. Click HERE to download an Outreach application.
Any change in membership classification (e.g. adult to senior adult) will be the sole responsibility of the member. Please complete a membership change form at the front desk to notify the YMCA of any change of membership classification.
What You Need To Know:
- Nationwide Memberships enable Y members to visit participating YMCA in the United States
- Valid for active, full facility YMCA members
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time
- Program-only participants are not eligible for nationwide membership
Children under the age of 8 years old are not allowed to be in exercise areas. Ages 8-12 are REQUIRED to take the Strong Kids class in order to workout or be in an exercise area with an adult. Children that are 13 years or older are able to workout without an adult.
For More Information Contact: Membership Director, Faryn Griffin at 573.657.9622 ext. 606