With the help and support of the Jefferson City Area YMCA and a successful Founders Campaign, we were able to make the Southern Boone Area YMCA a reality and support the residents of the Southern Boone area in the core areas of Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility.
The YMCA offers:
- More than 25 pieces of cardio equipment including: 10 treadmills, 10 cycle bikes, 5 ellipticals, 2 step mills, 4 row machines, 3 recumbent bikes, 3 upright bikes, an upper body ergometer, and an air-dyne.
- 2 machines for flexibility – one for quadriceps and hamstring extension and flexion.
- 12 selectorized (pin lock) machines to work your total body.
- 8 multi-station and 2 dual adjustable pulley systems for lat pull, tricep pushdown, low/high row, bicep curls, pull-ups, cable crossovers and more
- Free Weights
- Flat benches, incline, shoulder press, preacher curls, straight bars, 2 hex bars, bumper plates, etc.
- 4 heavy squat racks, smith machine, leg sled, etc.
- 2 sets of dumbbells (5 – 100 lbs.). We also have 1 – 5’s and Therabands for therapy.
- Kettle bells (5-70 lbs.)
- 2 Keiser functional trainers
- 2 push sleds
- Ab coaster, balls, rollers, etc. to work your upper and lower abs and obliques
- Batting Cage
- Stretching Area
- Group exercises classes
- Child care
- Summer camp
- Youth Sports
- Youth and teen enrichment
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday: 5:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Friday: 5:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 6:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Child Watch Hours:
- Monday – Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Monday – Thursday: 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
405 South Main Street, Ashland, MO 65010