SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION OPENS MARCH 16TH!
The YMCA offers summer camp for kids ages 5 to 12 years old. Your child will participate in fun activities and experience field trips, special guests and events, swimming, arts and crafts, weekly themes, science, games, making baskets, rock wall climbing, super cool counselors, and much more!
|Summer Camp 2020 Details|
|Dates:||June 29th – September 4th|
|Time:||6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Ages:||5 to 12 years old|
$30 registration fee
|Registration:||Opens March 16th|
Prior to Enrollment:
- Parents must turn in child care enrollment forms and immunization records before your child can participate in Summer Camp
Click here to download the child care enrollment form.
* Sliding fees are available. The YMCA offers scholarship assistance through our Outreach Fund. Any individual who cannot afford the regular fees is welcome to complete an Outreach application available at the YMCA front desk or click here to download the application.
Walk in Faith Church (5-6 years old): 300 East Broadway, Ashland, MO, 65010
Wood Crest Primitive Baptist Church (7-12 years old): 406 Henry Clay Blvd, Ashland, MO 65010
Walk in Faith Church and Wood Crest Primitive Baptist Church are both air conditioned, however, campers will spend plenty of time outdoors.
- Pool and activity fees are included in the registration fee.
- Lunch IS NOT provided. Please send a sack lunch with your child each day unless noted otherwise. A afternoon snack will be provided.
- Camp T-Shirt is included in fees and received the first day your child attends camp. Please provide your child’s size when registering. Camp T-Shirt not guaranteed if camp registration is received after June 14th.
- It is important that you have read and understood the parent handbook – PARENT HANDBOOK SUMMER 2020
We will use the Remind app to send out messages and reminders. See chart below to sign up for correct group.
|@sbcamp2020||81010||Overall Summer Camp News|
|@WIFy-camp||81010||Walk in Faith Summer Camp ’20|
|@WCy-camp||81010||Wood Crest Summer Camp ’20|
If at any time you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Cindy Sessler, Child Care Director at 573-808-3924, firstname.lastname@example.org or the YMCA front desk at 573-657-9622.
Need to add or drop a week of camp? Add/drop MUST be done by the parent by contacting Faryn Griffin: email@example.com or 573-657-9622. Requests to add or drop weeks must be done a minimum of one week prior to date of service. Requests to add weeks is dependent on availability.
2020 Weekly Themes:
Weekly activities will be based on the theme of the week.
*Field trips are subject to change.