After clicking [REGISTER], type “Southern Boone” in the “SEARCH FOR PROGRAMS BY KEYWORD,” please type “Southern Boone” and all the classes/programs offered will display. Click on the class/program you want to register for and follow the directions to register. Thank you.
- Build physical coordination, power, and flexibility in this 90 minute class. As a martial art, you will develops core body control, balance, fine motor skills and fast reflexive action.
- A 60 minute class that will teach you form, posture, and technique while lifting weights. Our strength coach will push you when you need that extra motivation!
Cardio & Strength Circuit Training
- Increase your strength and aerobic fitness! Burn calories at different stations while having fun in this 45 minute class!
“Techno Gym” Training
- A 60 minute class that will teach weight training and includes interval cardio and stretching.
- A 30 minute class designed to strengthen and define your glutes, legs, and abs through various floor and standing exercises.
- A 60 minute cardio fitness workout to burn fat, tone arms and legs, and improve balance through shadow kickboxing techniques. Modifications are offered for all fitness levels.
Strength and Conditioning
- A 60 minute full body workout using bands, dumbbells, and stability balls interspersed with short intervals of cardio throughout the class. A great way to tone and burn!
- Strengthen and tone your abs, back, and glutes in this 30 minute workout. Various floor and standing moves that will work your total core and burn fat!
HIIT It Hard
- A 45 minute total body High Intensity Interval Training. This class is designed to increase your heart rate, burn calorie, and increase your metabolism while toning your entire body. Modifications are offered for all fitness levels.
- A 60 minute session that offers a complete workout blending balance, strength, flexibility, and power in a fitness format. Experience more than 40 postures to improve both physical and mental well-being. All fitness levels welcome. *Please bring exercise/Yoga mat
- This 45 minute strength and balance class may include lifting hand-held weights, stretching resistive tubing and using your own body’s resistance while also using your core muscles to improve balance and stability.
- A 6-week challenge course focusing on cardio, strength, flexibility and core…everything you need to reach your fitness goals! In addition, you’ll receive healthy doses of motivation, inspiration, accountability, and learn to eat smart.