For Y-members ages 8-12, this class teaches:
- General anatomy
- Proper use of treadmill cardio equipment
- Body weight exercises
- Proper use of gym equipment
- Fitness floor etiquette
- Correct exercise form and range of motion
Classes will be held on the first Saturday of the month at 9:00 a.m., limited to 6 per class. Child must complete the one hour session to pass the class. After completion, the individual will be certified to use the YMCA Fitness Center if accompanied by an adult with a valid YMCA membership.
First Class Preparation
- Bring a medical release from your doctor, if you’ve had health or orthopedic problems.
- Dress in gym clothes and wear tennis shoes.
- Be punctual. Arrive 5 minutes early if possible.
- Meet the Instructor at the desk in the fitness center.
Session Dates & Times:
Classes will be held on the first Saturday of the month at 9:00 a.m., limited to 6 per class.
To receive sibling discount contact Derek Mordica at number provided below.
Please contact Derek Mordica at 573-864-0656 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.