YOUTH/YOUNG ADULT: Defined as an individual between the ages of 13-23. (Individuals under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult with membership privileges. Special requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.)
ADULT: Defined as any individual 24 years of age or older.
SINGLE PARENT HOUSEHOLD: Defined as a household with one parent. The membership includes family members as defined in the family membership.
HOUSEHOLD 2: Two adult persons living in the same household and immediate family living within the same household. Immediate family may include the following individuals living in the same home/household: (i) children 23 years of age and younger living in the home; (ii) legal dependent; (iii) disabled family members living at home; and (iv) legal guardians. (Documentation and/or proof of residency may be required upon request.)
HOUSEHOLD ADD ON: Up to two additional adults may be added onto a Household membership for $20 per adult per month. Adult(s) added onto the membership must show proof of same residency. Proof of residency may be requested periodically.
SENIOR ADULT: Defined as any individual person 62 years of age or older. (Members must complete a membership change form when they qualify for the reduced rate.)
Senior Couple: Defined as two legally married persons, who are both 62 years of age or older. Members must complete a membership change form when they qualify for the reduced rate. (Verification may be required upon request in the event of differing last names, residence, etc.)
SENIOR HOUSEHOLD: Defined as two adult persons, both of whom must be 62 years of age or older. (Documentation may be required upon request)
Bank Draft Payment
The bank draft pay method allows a member to pay for a continuous membership in monthly payments that are automatically deducted from one’s checking or savings account.
- Your membership dues are paid automatically – a real convenience to you.
- The YMCA will draft your account on the 1st of every month.
- You receive no bills and thus have no checks to write or postage to pay.
- The monthly bank draft allows for more affordable payments.
- You may cancel your membership bank draft at any time. The bank draft is automatically renewed until you tell us, in writing or in person, to stop drafting your account. Bank drafts for membership dues and/or program fees must be cancelled in writing by the 25th day of the calendar month to avoid the draft for the forthcoming month. Draft amounts are not refundable except in the case of double drafts or incorrect amounts.
Any individual who wishes to be a YMCA member or program participant but cannot afford the regular fees is welcome to complete an Outreach application available at the front desk of any Y facility.Click HERE to download an Outreach application.Disclaimer
Any change in membership classification (e.g. adult to senior adult) will be the sole responsibility of the member. Please complete a membership change form at the front desk to notify the YMCA of any change of membership classification.Nationwide Membership
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Nationwide Memberships enable Y members to visit participating YMCA in the United States
- Valid for active, full facility YMCA members
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time
- Program-only participants are not eligible for nationwide membership
For More Information Contact:Southern Boone Area YMCA(573) 657-9622