With the help and support of the Jefferson City Area YMCA and a successful Founders Campaign, we were able to make the Southern Boone Area YMCA a reality and support the residents of the Southern Boone area in the core areas of Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility.
The YMCA is now open at 101 West Broadway and offers:
- More than 25 pieces of cardio equipment including: Treadmills, Ellipticals, Step Mill, Crossover, Row Machine, Recumbent and Upright Bikes and so much more.
- 2 machines for flexibility – one for Quadriceps and Hamstring extension and flexion.
- Selectorized (pin lock) from head to toe there are 12 machines to work your total body.
- Multi-Station (8) for Lat Pull, Tricep Pushdown, Low/High Row, Bicep Curls, Pull-Ups, Cable Crossovers and more
- Free Weights
- Benches, Incline, Shoulder Press, Preacher Curls, W and Straight Bars, etc.
- 2 Heavy Squat Racks, Leg Sled, Leg Curl, Leg Extension, etc.
- Dumbells (5-100 lbs.). Will also ohave 1-5’s and Theraband for Therapy
- Ab Coaster, Balls, Rollers, etc. to work your Upper and Lower Abs and Obliques
- Group exercises classes.
- Child care.
- Summer camp.
- Youth Sports.
- Youth and teen enrichment.
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday: 5 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Friday: 5 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Saturday: 6 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 12-6 p.m.
Child Watch Hours:
- Monday – Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Monday – Thursday: 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.