With the help and support of the Jefferson City Area YMCA and a successful Founders Campaign, we were able to make the Southern Boone Area YMCA a reality and support the residents of the Southern Boone area in the core areas of Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility.
The YMCA offers:
- More than 25 pieces of cardio equipment including: Treadmills, Ellipticals, Step Mill, Crossover, Row Machine, Recumbent and Upright Bikes and so much more.
- 2 machines for flexibility – one for Quadriceps and Hamstring extension and flexion.
- Selectorized (pin lock) from head to toe there are 12 machines to work your total body.
- Multi-Station (8) for Lat Pull, Tricep Pushdown, Low/High Row, Bicep Curls, Pull-Ups, Cable Crossovers and more
- Free Weights
- Benches, Incline, Shoulder Press, Preacher Curls, W and Straight Bars, etc.
- 2 Heavy Squat Racks, Leg Sled, Leg Curl, Leg Extension, etc.
- Dumbells (5-100 lbs.). Will also have 1-5’s and Theraband for Therapy
- Ab Coaster, Balls, Rollers, etc. to work your Upper and Lower Abs and Obliques
- Group exercises classes.
- Child care.
- Summer camp.
- Youth Sports.
- Youth and teen enrichment.
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday: 5 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Friday: 5 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Saturday: 6 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 12-6 p.m.
Child Watch Hours:
- Monday – Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Monday – Thursday: 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.